Make countdown videos for any length, up to 60 minutes with the option of showing or hiding milliseconds and leading zeros.
Any font on your computer can be used for your countdown. Size, color, and spacing can all be adjusted.
The position and angle of your countdown text can be changed to look well with a background image or video. Screen safe guides can be toggled on and off.
Add and customize a drop shadow for the countdown text in seconds. Distance, blur radius, and angle can all be adjusted.
Change the background color, or add your own video or image as the background. Full alpha support is available for any imported background.
Easily export your countdown to a high quality H.264 QuickTime movie. Full alpha support is available if the background is transparent for importing into FinalCut Pro or any other editor of your choice.
Have questions about Countdown Maker? Check out our support page for frequently asked questions. If you have any other questions, feel free to contact the developers personally. We would be more than happy to assist you with anything you may need.
Lost your license?
No problem! Head over to the retrieve license page to resend your license and receipts for all of your Tasteful Works purchases.
Countdown Maker makes it easy to create a countdown video in minutes. With Countdown Maker it is easy to drop in a video or image background that you or someone else created, customize your text, add a few effects, and click export.
Download a free trial and get started today. The trial allows you to do everything, except for exporting a video.
- All videos are exported in NTSC (720x480) at 29.97 frames per second
- Available codecs:
- H.264 - Good playback
- DV - Good quality
- Animation (with alpha) - Best quality
- Any video Quicktime can open can be used as a background. (NTSC recommended)
- Any RGB image Preview can open can be used as a background
- Macintosh computer with Mac OS 10.4, 10.5, or 10.6 and a G4, G5, or Intel processor. (Mac OS 10.5+ and Intel processor recommended.)
- Intel-based Mac and at least 512MB of RAM recommended